Culter Community Council (CCC) held their monthly meeting on Thursday 10th March 2022 and the following highlights were among the items discussed. Full minutes will be available on this website in due course
- Cllr Malik reported that CCC has been awarded £4000 from common good fund from ACC.
- There is also money in new ACC budget for a new link road to link North Deeside Road and Garthdee.
- Two new outdoor nurseries are to be opened by ACC in Duthie Park and Hazlehead Park
- There is money in the new ACC budget for resurfacing of roads in the Dalmaik Crescent/Terrace area.
- Inappropriate parking in the village was discussed. Police are to follow up availability of city wardens to deal particularly with pavement parking next to the BP garage.
- The possibility of installing bollards at the end of Bucklerburn Road to deter traffic following sat nav instructions into it from Malcolm Road.
- Various issues with dangerous trees following the storms were discussed and will be reported to be dealt with.
- CCC to send two representatives to speak at Tillyoch development pre-determination hearing which takes place sometime in April/May.
Culter residents are reminded that they can attend meetings by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org all dates are on the website or on the back of the Culter Courier.